вторник, 9 декабря 2014 г.

BRYONY A Northern (122 фото)

BRYONY A
Age: 23
Eye color: green
Hair color: black
Height: 165cm
Weight: 49kg
Breast size: small
Measurements: 81/64/84
Country: Italy
Ethnicity: Hispanic



Bio: I like to be photographed in the genre of erotica because I like my naked body. I watched as a spectator of MET ART and now I am excited to be part of it as a model. It is a great idea, the site gives viewers on all sides of the world the chance to see a pretty girl at the other end of the same planet.My hobbies are: tennis, collecting teddybears. I like ballroom dances and Italian pizza. One day I dream to be an editor of MET ART. I would love to choose photos and help create portions of the site.




























































































































Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий